U.S. Visa Attorney in Pennsylvania
The Law Office of Michael S. Henry represents clients with immigration issues in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and New York. In our first meeting with you, our firm takes time to listen to your stories. We use this information to gain a clear understanding of your legal situation, the amount of work that will be involved, and the cost of our legal fees. We provide free initial half-hour consultations and flat-fee rates. Please contact our firm to arrange your consultation in any of the following areas.
- Deportation and Removal Our firm provides experienced deportation and removal defense to those who are facing criminal and noncriminal removal proceedings.
- Detention/Criminal Actions We represent clients who have been detained as a result of a aggravated felony and crimes involving moral turpitude and other crimes. There is mandatory detention for certain crimes, and deportation is a potential penalty as well. We strive to reach the best possible outcome on behalf of our clients.
- Habeas Corpus Our firm demands due process of the law by enforcing the rights of those who have been illegally detained or unlawfully deported.
- Appeals Our firm represents clients in appeals and in motions to reconsider or reopen cases. We represent clients before the Board of Immigration Appeals and before the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Asylum We protect the rights of those who are seeking asylum from their native country for fear of persecution based upon religion, politics, sexual orientation, membership in a social group, and other issues.
- Family Based Visas Our firm can help you and your family with questions involving green cards, U.S. visas, conditional residency, and more.
- Alien Labor Certification Our firm helps employers obtain alien labor certification through the Department of Labor's Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) initiative.
- Temporary Worker Visas We assist employers and potential employees in obtaining temporary visas for seasonal and skilled-worker employment.
- Extraordinary Ability Visas
EB1 visas are designated for persons of extraordinary ability, such as outstanding researchers or professors.
Call the Law Office of Michael S. Henry at 215.218.9800 to talk to an immigration attorney today.